Information We Collect
We will only collect your personal information where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request, such as when you contact us, register an account on our website, or access the content on the website. We have discussed the manners of our collection of information, herein in greater detail for your reference:
Information submitted to us:
You give us information about you whenever you use our services, such as by doing the following: Some of the following categories of information are collected directly by us, and some are provided by you directly for the performance of certain functions:
- Using any web browser or device to access Instasity.com;
- Registration on our Platform;
- initiating and maintaining correspondence with us.
This information may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Identification information such as user name, profile picture, and address;
- Social media details like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, or any other—for the purpose of identification
- Contact details, such as an email address or phone number;
- Additional information relevant to your use of our platform and services, such as the one-time password sent for registration;
We take extra precautions to ensure that such sensitive personal data is kept secure and confidential, and we will only retain this data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collect it.
Information we collect automatically:
We collect information using cookies and other similar technologies to help distinguish you from other users of our platform and streamline your online experience. When you visit instasity.com, we may collect the following information:
- Your IP address and general location, including country and city;
- a device identifier (cookie or IP), or any other identifier;
- Details of the hardware and software that you are using to access the platform, such as your computer/device name, your operating system, browser type, and version;
- Any passwords you use on our platform, as well as any other authentication tokens you use to log in;
- URL and time stamps;
- Details of your visits to instasity.com and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- Your Instasity activity logs: which pages you access and view;
Purpose of Collection of Information.
- We collect information (including personal information) in order to provide the services and for the purposes outlined below, which include, but are not limited to:
- to assist us in identifying you when you log into the platform and create an account with us, and to associate a specific profile with an authorised user;
- to enhance the quality of services that we provide and improve your experience during browsing;
- to personalise your browsing experience on Instasity;
- to recommend content, news to users they might be interested in;
- for the performance of a contractual and legal obligation;
- to communicate with you;
- resolution of any queries related to your use of services.
Sharing and Use
- We may share your information with our trusted partners or third parties who provide us with support services, for meeting the obligations agreed to between you and us.
- We reserve the right to use and/or disclose your information to advertising networks, social networks, and other third parties.
- We may further be required to share your personal information in certain exceptional circumstances; this would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
- Required by the law, or in order to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings.
- Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property or the public.
- We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Retention periods for records will also be based on the type of record, the nature of the activity and service that the same is associated with, linked to.
- We retain your information till such period that is required for the purposes of us meeting your requests on our Platforms, and in compliance with the applicable laws, statutory requirements.
- We take commercially reasonable technical, physical, and organizational steps to safeguard any information you provide to us, to protect it from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration.
- We try to ensure that all information you provide to us is transferred securely via the website (always check for the padlock symbol in your browser, and "https" in the URL, to ensure that your connection is secure).
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Although we take reasonable security precautions, no computer system or transmission of information can ever be completely secure or error-free, and you should not expect that your information will remain private under all circumstances. The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Platform, including, but not limited to any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses.
Data Subject Rights
If you require any further information about your rights as explained below, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please reach out to us by writing to the Grievance Officer of the Company.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent
- You have the right to request deletion of your account
However, we may maintain backup copies of your information, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.