DU Admissions 2023: Third Seat Allotment List Released

| Education
DU Admissions 2023: Third Seat Allotment List Released

DU Admissions 2023: Today, August 22, the Delhi University (DU) issued the list of seats allocated for round 3. The list is available on the university's official website, admission.uod.ac.in, for students who applied to the school.

11 656 new assignments were made in total, and 6104 students received their upgraded choice. 16,860 candidates kept their original seat allotment, 28889 candidates chose to upgrade after the first round, and 34642 candidates paid for their seats.

Delhi University announced the round 2 open seats for DU 2023 on August 17. On August 7, 2023, Delhi University published the round 1 open seats on its official website. On July 29, Delhi University published the DU 2023 simulated rank list on its main website. Following each round, Delhi University will post a list of open seats on its official website. DU admissions will be managed by DU authorities depending on the available DU 2023 seats. To validate their chances of receiving DU seats in 2023, candidates must enroll into the CSAS portal and verify the DU simulated ranks.U Admissions 2023: Today, August 22, the Delhi University (DU) issued the list of seats allocated for round 3.

In accordance with the participating DU institutions, courses, and categories, the DU 2023 seats are distributed among them in 2023. A merit list based on the results of the qualifying examination will be used by the Delhi University to admit qualified applicants into each of the 64 participating colleges. The article gives details on DU 2023 seats for those positions for which DU admissions are determined by applicants' performance on the CUET 2023.

2023 DU Seats: Key Points
64 participating DU colleges are offering a total of 69,554 seats through a merit-based admissions process.

There are 3291 seats set aside for ECA and sports quota, 1216 of which are ECA seats and 2075 are for sports quota. It should be highlighted that these seats are unnecessary.

Only 64 of the 91 institutions that make up DU provide admission to qualified applicants on the basis of merit.

In all the colleges affiliated with Delhi University, 85% of the seats are set aside for Delhi residents, while the remaining 15% are open to applicants from other cities.

As a one-time action in 2020, Delhi University colleges provided 5 extra places to the children and students who were impacted by COVID-19.

Related Post